- Why Hamptons Lettings
- Short Lets
- Student Accommodation
- Tenancy Guide
- Premium Lettings Services
- Waterside Property To Rent
- Corporate & Relocation Services
- Diplomatic Services
- Managed Tenancies
- Rent Equestrian Property
- Tenant Charges
- Find an Office
The Short Lets Process
As simple as one, two, three...
Should you choose to Short Let a property through
Hamptons International, you will be required to:
1. Sign a booking and cancellation policy along with an agreement
2. Provide us with a copy of your passport(s) and any Visas.
3. Pay your rent and deposit upfront for the duration of your stay along with a Short Let charge*
Once all the above is complete you can collect your keys on the day the agreement starts, it really is that simple.
*The Short Let charge covers your check-in, end of tenancy clean and administration charge.