Search for a property

Hamptons International Online

A Guide to How Digital Marketing Helps to Sell or Let your Property

Did you know?
- The prevalence of smart phones and our ever-increasing reliance on the internet has transformed how properties are sold or let.
- This year, over 90% of homebuyers and tenants will begin their property search online.
- Therefore whether you are selling or letting your property it is essential that your estate agent gives your home the maximum exposure online.

 

How can we help you?
Hamptons International is at the forefront of using digital marketing to market your property and help you achieve the best possible price. Below are just some of the routes that we could employ for you.

 


 

 
  Property Websites
- There are over 155 million property website visits every month in the UK.
- Your property will be shown to its best advantage on the Hamptons.co.uk website with additional information such as statistics on local schools, amenities and travel information.
- In terms of other websites, importantly, the team at Hamptons International chooses not to use OnTheMarket.com (which at present has under 3% market share), so unlike other agents who are restricted, we are free to use all property websites to market your property.
- Hamptons International has strategic partnerships with the two largest property websites, Rightmove and Zoopla Property Group.
- In addition we feature properties on over forty of the other leading property websites, including Primelocation.co.uk and the Evening Standard's 'Homes&Property'.
- Your local branch manager chooses which websites to use, so if, for example, a more locally-focussed website is particularly strong in your area, your property will appear on it.
- All of this activity means that your property is accessible to over approximately 75% of the potential market (the other 25% being other agents' individual websites).
 
 
  Social Media
- There will be 38 million active social media users in the UK this year. Therefore it is highly likely that your future buyer or tenant is using social media.
- Each of Hamptons International's 87 branches has a Social Media Champion, who use Twitter on a daily basis to promote properties to their followers.
- In addition, in 2015 corporately we sent out Tweets that were seen by over 250,000 people, further driving traffic.
- All Hamptons International properties appear on Zoopla's Facebook page, which has over 1m users.
- In 2015 Zoopla's 9th most 'liked' property was a Hamptons International home.
- We use a number of social media networks and ensure that we remain up to date with what is being used within the UK and internationally.
 
 
  Retargeting
- Once a potential buyer or tenant visits hamptons.co.uk and looks at our clients' homes, we are able to profile them, so that we know in what type of property, location and price bracket they are searching.
- If your property fits those criteria, we use something called 'retargeting', which means that our adverts follow their online journey across the web, maintaining exposure until they are ready to book a viewing.
- In 2015 we paid for over 500,000 retargeted ads, to promote our clients' properties.
 
 
  Email Marketing
- In addition to us building a profile of potential buyers or tenants, anyone who registers with us is immediately stored securely on our database.
- Therefore we are able to email them so that your property has the best possible chance to be seen by the right potential buyer or tenant.
- In 2015 we sent emails to over 400,000 recipients.

 



All this activity is in addition to the other more traditional, yet no less effective, ways of marketing your property, such as using:  

- A professionally printed property brochure.
- Branch window advertising.
- National and local PR.
- Direct mail.
- National and local advertising.


And with our network of 87 branches across London and the South of the UK and an approach that delivers the highest level of customer service we would be delighted to help you sell or let your property.

Please do not hesitate to call 020 3620 7393 or email us at clientservices@hamptons-int.com.

All figures correct as of February 2016. Source: Hitwise

Our website uses cookies so that we can provide a better service. Continue to use the site as normal if you’re happy with this, or find out how to manage cookies.
x