- Why Let Property with Hamptons International
- Tenancy Guide
- Property & Rental Management
- Sports Lets
- Interior Solutions
- Waterside Property Lettings
- Equestrian Property Lettings
- Landlord Fees
- Let in time for Christmas
As a landlord, it is paramount that you work with a lettings agent you can trust. If you have a property to let, your objective will be focused on maximising your rental yields whilst minimising any rental voids.
Hamptons International has the lettings know-how to help you achieve this. With landlord advice and services, property marketing, tenant search services, tenancy agreement coordination, inventory management, tenancy deposit protection and much more, we are the full service lettings agent of choice.
Whether you own one buy to let rental property, or you're a landlord with a large investment property portfolio, our lettings specialists can help with everything from handling offer negotiations to preparing the tenancy agreement.
Recognised as the best in the business by property professionals at the Lettings Agency of the Year Awards 2011 in Association with The Sunday Times and The Times, our Property Management Service is so valued by our clients that, in more than eight out of ten properties we manage, both tenants and landlords renew their agreements.
We also have a dedicated Corporate and Relocation Services department who are committed to delivering our landlords with many of the world's leading firms' employees.
These clients have:
- Strong budgets - helping you to achieve a higher rental income
- Demand across the London and Country network from a one bedroom apartment through to a five bedroom family home
- Often lead to longer than average tenancies
For more information on how we can help you achieve your lettings objectives contact us today.