• Six bedrooms • Two Reception rooms • Library • Garage • Secure off street parking • Overlooking Wandworth Common • 2961sqft
• Four bedrooms • Victorian home • Self contained flat • 2160sqft • Big garden • Fantastic location
Beautifully presented Victorian townhouse An abundance of period features throughout the property Extensive accommodation set over 2100 sq. ft. Double ground floor reception room First floor formal sitting room Fully integrated modern kitchen Four double...
• Four bedroom house • Two bathrooms • Period property • Between the Commons location • 1909sqft
A highly unusual double fronted Victorian house on a highly popular street and only moments away from Clapham Common.
This beautifully presented 4 bedroom Victorian house on Buckmaster Road is wonderfully bright and airy with excellent living space including a spacious reception room and an open-plan kitchen dining room with bi-folding doors that open onto the garden.
A beautifully presented five bedroom Victorian family home with south-west facing landscaped garden and roof terrace, situated just off Clapham Common.
This beautifully presented and wonderfully bright and airy 3 bedroom house on St. John's Hill Grove in Battersea has a wonderful blend of period features such as fireplaces and shuttered windows with a contemporary kitchen dining room, bathrooms and calming, neutral...
Three bedrooms Bathroom Shower room Wc Semi open plan kitchen/reception area Vaulted ceilings Private parking Gated school conversion
• Four bedrooms • Two bathrooms • Downstairs W.C. • Large garden • Air conditioning • Utility room
• 5 bedrooms • 3 bathrooms • Double reception room • Dining room • Kitchen • Garden • Studio.
This stunning 3 bedroom duplex apartment is set on the ground and first floors of the highly sought-after Candlemakers Apartments on York Road in Battersea. It has a wonderfully contemporary decor throughout with high ceilings, a spacious private patio and secure off...
• Victorian property • Four Bedrooms • Unmodernised • 1955sqft •Two reception rooms
• Freehold House • 5 bed • Study area • Close to Battersea Park • 1714 sqft • Good condition throughout
Four bedrooms Bathroom Shower Room Decked garden Good location 1319sqft Utility Room Cellar
• Two bedrooms • Two bathrooms • Study area • 1250sqft • Penthouse • Private parking • Communal courtyard • Concierge • Lift • Cctv
• Four bedrooms • Two bathrooms • 1202 sqft • Beautiful mature garden • Well presented • Wonderful sense of community • Close to Battersea Park
• Three bedrooms • Two bathrooms • 1357 sqft • Well presented • Wonderful sense of community • Close to Battersea Park
• Three bedrooms • Two bathrooms • Reception room • Kitchen/dining room • Garage • Garden
Two bedrooms Two bathrooms Ample storage Roof terrace Private parking Communal roof terrace Top floor
A truly stunning three bedroom Victorian Cottage situated in the ever popular 'Shaftesbury Park Estate Conservation Area'.
Three bedroom flat Garden Back access 1042 sqft Fantastic decoration Popular location
Three bedrooms Bathroom Shower room 1040sqft Ensuite WC 45ft garden Victorian cottage Open plan reception/dining room
• Three bedroom flat • Lateral • Victorian building • Share of freehold • Sizeable garden • Good design • Period features
- Sky-frame sliding door system to connect terrace and internal areas matching internal and external flooring colour scheme - Generous glazed winter garden terrace with open elements - Floor to ceiling window to maximise natural light - West facing high enough to...
Two bedrooms Two bathrooms Conservatory 937sqft Period building Garden
Quite simply one of the best conversion flats on the market today. The property is in immaculate condition and has been completely refurbished by the current owners. This garden flat extends to almost 1,000sqft and offers the perfect blend of period features with...
Master bedroom Bathroom Open plan living Car parking space 830sqft
Mansion block flat Two bedrooms 733sqft Living room Dining room Share of freehold
House Three bedroom 982sqft Patio garden Freehold Cellar space
A stunning two bedroom, two bathroom top floor flat with far reaching views. The flat sits at the top of a Victorian conversion, moments from Clapham Junction and Northcote Road.
• Very popular location • Private entrance • Ample storage • Two good sized bedrooms • 35ft garden • Close to transport links • 867 sqft
Two Double Bedrooms - Semi Open Plan Kitchen/Reception Area Leading Onto Private Balcony - Fourth Floor - Lift - Further Communal Roof Terrace
• Very popular location • Two good sized bedrooms • Communal gardens and roof terrace • Close to transport links • Leasehold • 691 sqft
One bedroom flat Balcony with River views Car parking space 24 hour Concierge 600sqft Storage unit
• Very popular location • Communal gardens and roof terrace • Close to transport links • Share of Freehold