• Five bedroom Victorian house • 1924 sqft • Patio Garden • Very well presented • Great location for transport links • Close to Honeywell School • Bright and spacious throughout
A highly unusual double fronted Victorian house on a highly popular street and only moments away from Clapham Common.
Four bedrooms Bathroom Shower room Wc Open plan kitchen/dinning area Double height ceilings Private parking Gated school conversion
• Three bedrooms • Semi detached • 1421 sqft • Garden • Planning permission in place • Between the commons
• Five bedrooms • Two bathrooms • Victorian property • Large garden • Period features • Good decoration
A charming three bedroom apartment situated on the lower ground floor of this period red brick building. The reception room has two double doors leading on to a patio, master bedroom with en suite shower room plus two further bedrooms and a bathroom.
• Four bedrooms • Two bathrooms • 1569 sqft • Garage • Newly refurbished • Great location for transport links • Close to Clapham Common • Bright and spacious throughout • Built in Ceiling speakers • App controlled heating • Wired Ethernet access upstairs and...
• Victorian property • Four Bedrooms • Unmodernised • 1955sqft •Two reception rooms
• Raised ground floor • Rare lateral apartment • Unusually high ceilings • 55' triangular garden • 1211 sqft • Good condition throughout
• Gated mews house • 1400 sqft • Roof terrace • Stunning finish • Close to Battersea park • Large master suite • Three bedroom • Two bathroom
Due to the fast moving pace of the Short Let market, many of our properties never make it to the website. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please give our Short Let team a call as we may have the ideal property for you.