An immaculately presented four bedroom Victorian family home with south-west facing landscaped garden, situated just off Clapham Common.
• Victorian property • Four Bedrooms • Unmodernised • 1955sqft •Two reception rooms
• Freehold House • 5 bed • Study area • Close to Battersea Park • 1714 sqft • Good condition throughout
A stunning four bedroom end of terrace town house situated in this fabulous gated mews development close to the much sought after Clapham Old Town and Calpham Common itself.
Four bedrooms Bathroom Shower Room Decked garden Good location 1319sqft Utility Room Cellar
• Four bedrooms • Two bathrooms • 1202 sqft • Beautiful mature garden • Well presented • Wonderful sense of community • Close to Battersea Park
• Three bedrooms • Two bathrooms • 1357 sqft • Well presented • Wonderful sense of community • Close to Battersea Park
• Three bedrooms • Two bathrooms • Reception room • Kitchen/dining room • Garage • Garden
A truly stunning three bedroom Victorian Cottage situated in the ever popular 'Shaftesbury Park Estate Conservation Area'.
Three bedrooms Bathroom Shower room 1040sqft Ensuite WC 45ft garden Victorian cottage Open plan reception/dining room
Due to the fast moving pace of the Short Let market, many of our properties never make it to the website. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please give our Short Let team a call as we may have the ideal property for you.