Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Let us help calculate the repayments on this property.Use our mortgage calculator
Completed in Spring 2010, Glenmore is a truly magnificent family residence designed and built by AVADA Homes who have developed 65 unique properties in recent years, including two for HRH The Prince of Wales. Built over three storeys, the property offers an elegant fusion of traditional and contemporary styling, with a beautiful Georgian style façade and an "L" shaped footprint hinged together by a stunning three storey double-quadrant glazed screen that floods the house with natural light. There are numerous terraces and an indoor pool leading to the delightful south facing garden.
• Traditional construction from Michelmersh bricks blended with Cotswold stone elements
• Exceptional levels of thermal and acoustic insulation
• Concrete first and second floors
• Under-floor heating throughout with individual programmable room controls
• 10 foot high ceilings with large traditional plaster cornices
• American White Oak internal joinery throughout with 8 inch skirting and 6 inch door surrounds
• Oversized Oak internal doors. These feature heavy weight top quality ironmongery and a rubber acoustic cushion
• Custom crafted Oak staircases with metal balustrade
• Handmade Hayburn & Co traditional sash windows with lead weights and heavy duty chrome ironmongery
• Lutron lighting to lounge, kitchen, and pool
• Dimmable lighting in most other rooms
• Provision for surround sound in 4 rooms
• Extensive TV, Phone, CAT6 and HDMI wiring
• Natural stone tiling throughout featuring over 500 square metres of polished marble
• Bespoke Kitchen from Hayburn & Co with 9 top quality appliances
• Luxury bathrooms featuring brands including Duravit, Sottini, Grohe and Matki
• Handmade bathroom furniture in walnut and oak with granite vanity tops
• Internal swimming pool with changing and shower facilities
• Automated gate system with video link
• Garage finished to residential standard, including a fully tiled floor.
• Automated doors
• Landscaped gardens with extensive lawns, paths and lighting
• Intruder Alarm and low energy security lighting
• Remainder of 10 Year NHBC Warranty
• Glenmore is accessed via a 100m private drive
• Private landscaped gardens, with extensive lawns, paths and lighting
• Direct access to the 17th green of Parkstone Golf Course subject to membership
Entrance Hall with cloakroom, main reception hall featuring 32’ full height ceiling and feature oak staircase, 29’ ft. drawing room with windows to three elevations, two marble lined balconies including one all-weather balcony overlooking gardens with lighting and heating for year round use, dining room with double doors to kitchen, kitchen with hand crafted curved units in walnut, cream utility room leading to a second ground floor WC and boiler room, family room off kitchen with Juliet balcony overlooking garden, study with private balcony, master bedroom occupying over 850 sq. ft. featuring two dressing rooms, marble lined bathroom and french doors leading onto a private balcony, five further double bedrooms all with their own bathrooms including two with built-in wardrobes or dressing rooms, internal swimming pool complex with changing and shower facilities,
total internal size 9,500 sq. ft. including garage
A 100m driveway accessed via an electric gated entrance leads down to the property and a six car internal garage. The landscaped grounds extend in total to approximately 0.85 acre and comprise numerous terraces, planted borders and areas of lawn gardens flanked by established tree borders. The property and gardens enjoy a southerly aspect and adjoin the 17th hole of the exclusive Parkstone Golf Course with elevated views across the links. There is also an attractive summer house set within the grounds offering options for a variety of usages.
Georgian style luxury property
Six en-suite bedrooms
Accommodation of 9500 sq ft
Indoor pool complex
Six car integral garage
Grounds of approximately 0.85 acre.
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate