Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This substantial Edwardian family home is situated within a quiet cul-de-sac offering spacious and versatile accommodation throughout. With many period features including open fireplaces, tall corniced ceilings and sash windows, points of particular note include:
- An elegant 17ft drawing room with open fire and door leading directly out to the garden with double doors which open into the dining room with a large bay fronted window, decorative fireplace and oak flooring.
- There is a two room plus shower room annexe attached to the property accessed from the house, front and rear garden, ideal as an office, gymnasium or guest suite.
- A fitted double aspect kitchen/breakfast room with a range of floor and wall mounted units, Lacanche cooker with 5 ring gas hob and tile surround. A separate utility room provides entry via original stone steps to a cellar consisting of three rooms.
- There are two first floor bedrooms, a study plus the Principal Bedroom which has a balcony and overlooks the rear garden. All very well served by an attractive bathroom with power shower, shower room with additional W.C, and large dressing room/bedroom.
- On the second floor there are a further three bedrooms with eaves storage and one with an en suite bathroom.
The property situated within a cul-de-sac close to the town centre, tucked away just off Mount Ephraim. The town with its outstanding shopping facilities including the Royal Victoria Place Shopping Centre and mainline railway station, is a short walk away. The property is also extremely convenient for the renowned schools in the town which include grammar and independent schools, primary and preparatory schools.
Train Services: Tunbridge Wells main line station for trains to London, Charing Cross, London Bridge and Canon Street in about 50/55 minutes.
There is an attractive front garden with ample off road parking and side gate. The rear garden extends to about 125ft. It has been designed and landscaped to include a great terrace for entertaining, paths leading to an attractive garden with pond, greenhouse, mature flower borders, shrubs and trees. In all the total plot is approximately 0.25 acres.
Ground Floor Study
Ground Floor Annexe
Principal Bedroom with Balcony
2 Further first floor Bedrooms
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate