Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Queens Acre is an exceptional new build house located in one of the area's most sought after roads.
The attention to detail is apparent in every room and there are several key features which really set this property apart, including a bespoke, spectacular kitchen from Tom Howley, intelligent Lutron lighting and Sonos sound system on every floor, and stonework and tiling of the highest standard with top grade materials throughout.
Situated in a quiet area, yet with the benefit of being only one mile from Ascot High Street, this house really does offer the best of both worlds.
The large, and beautifully landscaped garden is a private and tranquil space set in mature woodland that can rarely be found in Ascot.
• Galleried reception hall and handmade stone staircase
• High ceilings with ornate coving and grand doors throughout
• Bespoke Tom Howley kitchen
• Meile Mastercool fridge/wine fridge/freezer
• Wolf dual fuel range cooker
• Master suite with a balcony, large dressing room and en suite bathroom
• Media/bonus room
• High quality bathrooms designed by Alexander James
• Wired for comprehensive lighting, sound, and security, controlled remotely from any global location, or by a central hub in the house itself
• Staff/guest annexe
• Set in circa 0.86 acre of landscaped grounds
• 10 year NHBC warranty
Queens Acre is located on the highly-sought after, quiet and private Prince Consort Drive, which is 1 mile from Ascot High Street.
Shops catering for day-to-day needs are available in Windlesham, Sunningdale, Ascot and Virginia
Water, whilst the towns of Windsor and Guildford offer more extensive amenities. The local area benefits from several excellent restaurants and pubs.
There are excellent schools in the area, including St. Mary's School, Heathfield, St. George's,
Eton College, Wellington College, Lambrook Prep School, Hall Grove, Papplewick, The ACS International and TASIS.
Some of the best-known golf courses in the world can be found in the area, notably Wentworth and
Sunningdale. Polo is available at Ascot Park, Guards Polo Club and the Royal Berkshire Polo Club and there is horse racing at Ascot and
Windsor. Excellent spa facilities are available at Pennyhill Park, Coworth Park, Wentworth and Foxhills.
4 Reception Rooms
Master Bedroom Suite with Dressing Room and Balcony
5 Further Bedrooms
5 Bath/Shower rooms
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate