Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Let us help calculate the repayments on this property.Use our mortgage calculator
With period features including high corniced ceilings, tall skirting boards and feature fireplaces, this attractive Victorian home is situated in very close proximity to Tunbridge Wells Girls Grammar School (TWGGS), Skinners Boys Grammar and St Johns recreation ground. Having been in the same ownership for over 40 years, the house has been well maintained and points of particular note include:
- An inviting entrance hall with a wide staircase leading to the first floor.
- A spacious drawing room with a feature bay window to the front of the house, ornate fireplace with shelving fitted either side of the chimney breast and a large opening to a sitting room with a window to the rear and further feature fireplace.
- A large open plan country-style kitchen/dining room which measures 27.2ft x 24.9ft in total is fitted with a range of floor and wall mounted units and a range of appliances.
- A fine conservatory which is accessed from the kitchen with double doors opening directly to the garden.
- Three first floor bedrooms including an 18ft principal bedroom with a bay window to the front and a family shower room as well as two second floor bedrooms, one of which has an en suite shower room.
Beltring Road is located in the popular St Johns area of Tunbridge Wells, within close proximity of 3 grammar schools and other local amenities, including the BP garage with M&S Simply Food, Sainsbury’s Local, Tesco Metro and St Johns local shops, pubs and 100 metres to the park. The town centre and mainline railway station are just over a mile away, offering direct services to London and comprehensive shopping with individual shops and boutiques on The Pantiles and historic High Street. Extensive sporting and leisure facilities in and around the area include Tunbridge Wells Sports and Indoor Tennis Centre on St Johns Road and St Johns Tennis and Bowls Clubs.
A paved terrace adjoins the house and extends to the side. The gardens is very well designed with established beds with a selection of mature plants, shrubs and trees with slate pathways either side and a garden shed.
Entrance Porch and Hall
Two Shower Rooms (one en suite)
Gas Fired Central Heating
Delightful Rear Garden
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate