Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Let us help calculate the repayments on this property.Use our mortgage calculator
This is a superb unique contemporary property with an exceptionally light, spacious and versatile interior, designed by the Finnish architect Meri Makipentti and presented beautifully throughout. With accommodation arranged over two excellent floors, points of particular note include:
• An impressive double height hallway leads into the main reception space with individual kitchen, dining and sitting areas, all with delightful outlooks to the garden. The ground floor is almost entirely tiled with large porcelain tiles with under floor heating and an impressive feature glass and steel staircase rises to the first floor.
• The bespoke kitchen is extremely well fitted and equipped with long Corian work surfaces, a central island unit with induction hob and drawers underneath and further fitted cupboards and drawers. An adjacent secondary kitchen mirrors the kitchen design and houses 2 Miele ovens with warming drawers, a coffee machine, larder cupboards and a door out to the side.
• There is a separate part open sitting room at the front of the house with floor to ceiling windows and doors opening to an area of decking along with a further two rooms either side of a shower/utility room which are currently utilised as a playroom and study but could be a 5th and 6th bedroom.
• The principal bedroom has access to a large private balcony and an extremely well fitted en suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
• The adjacent bedroom also has a balcony to the rear and bespoke fitted ‘Krieder’ wardrobes.
• There are two further bedrooms one with bespoke ‘Krieder’ wardrobes and the other with a Juliet balcony. Both are very well served by a family bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
Blackhurst Lane is a no-through road, on the edge of Tunbridge Wells, about 1.25 miles from the town centre, where there are outstanding shopping facilities, and in particular the Royal Victoria Place Shopping Centre for major national stores and a variety of individual shops. The area is renowned for its schools including grammar, independent and private schools. Recreational amenities in the town include a sport and leisure centre, two golf courses, cinema complex, theatres and numerous restaurants, etc.
Train Services: Tunbridge Wells or Tonbridge station for direct trains to London (Charing Cross, London Bridge and Cannon Street), about 50/55 minutes. Road Communications: There is easy access to the A21, which links with the M25 national motorway network.
The driveway has parking for several vehicles and access to the garage. The well stocked and established garden to the rear has been well designed and has a ‘zen’ like feel with Indian bean trees and bamboo. There are well placed seating areas, shed and a personal door to the garage.
Entrance Hall into Large Open Plan Kitchen/Dining and Living Room
Principal Bedroom with Balcony
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate