Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
• An impressive and luxurious new build brick and flint, 5 bedroom detached house extending to nearly 5000 square foot.
• Located on the edge of the desirable village of Funtington, at the foot of the South Downs and 5 miles from Chichester. Just a few miles from Goodwood to the North and the sailing village of Bosham to the South.
• Interior designed to a superb level with light and airy large rooms all flowing off a magnificent galleried reception hall
• A massive kitchen with contemporary German units and integrated Siemen appliances, plus a dining and family area. Doors which open out onto the terrace and garden.
• State of the art technology: Enterprise grade wi-fi data throughout the house, Home cinema screening room with 5.1 surround sound, Lutron lighting system, Sonos Sound System, CCTV with remote access
• Incredible views of the garden, orchard and countryside beyond from the kitchen, reception rooms and all the bedrooms
• South facing garden designed by award winning garden designer
Galleried reception hall, Dining room, 2 cloakrooms/shower room, Study, Sitting room, Kitchen/breakfast/family room/larder, Boot room,
Lower Ground Floor
Cinema room, Gym, Wine store, Cloakroom, Plant room, Store room
Galleried landing with vaulted ceiling, Laundry room, Principal bedroom, en-suite bathroom and dressing room, Guest bedroom/en-suite bathroom, 3 further bedrooms/1 en-suite shower room, Family bathroom
Gravel driveway with ample parking, Double bay car port and workshop, Sun terrace perfect for outdoor entertaining, South-facing landscaped garden laid to lawn with box shrubs/small orchard, In all, set in about half an acre, Extensive rural views
Funtington is popular and sought after village to the western side of Chichester, which offers a public house, church and farm shop. The historic City of Chichester is within five miles where a wide variety of cultural, leisure and shopping facilities are available. These include the renowned Festival Theatre, the Cathedral, galleries, museums and restaurants. Leisure pursuits within the area include sailing from around Chichester Harbour, horse riding and walking on the South Downs. horse racing and motor events can be enjoyed at the world famous Goodwood.
Richmond House is approached over a large gravelled driveway leading to a double bay timber car port with workshop. The extensive driveway provides ample parking space for a number of vehicles. The gardens are a particular feature of the property, the rear garden predominantly being laid to lawn with neat flower borders. The extensive paved sun terrace at the rear of the house is complimented by neatly landscaped lawns and bordered by box hedges and shrubbery which leads out to a small orchard and wonderful countryside views from a south westerly aspect. In all, set in about half an acre.
5000 square feet
State of the Art Technology
5 Bedrooms & 4 Bathrooms
Galleried Reception Hall
3 Reception Rooms
Cinema Room & Gym
High specification throughout
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate