Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is a new build property
A magnificent new individual detached family home built but one of Beaconsfield's most respected developers, Germain Homes. One Crabtree Close offers particularly spacious accommodation.
This beautifully designed new family home has been thoughtfully designed and built to a quite exceptional specification including underfloor heating to the ground floor, Grohe chrome fittings, Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware & pre wired rooms for multi-room audio. Featuring an impressive open plan kitchen/dining/family area with bi-fold doors and atrium window which is located at the rear of the property overlooking the landscaped gardens.
- Traditionally constructed using Michelmersh brick under a clay tiled roof
- LABC Buildmark Cover
- Timber staircase and balustrade with hardwood handrail and newel posts
- Roof lantern and bi-fold doors to dining area
- Under floor heating to ground floor
- Chesney’s fireplace in living room
- Extensive floor and wall tiling
- Fitted wardrobes to certain bedrooms
- Fully landscaped gardens front and rear incorporating laid lawn, feature brick walls, flowerbeds, patios, paths and external lighting
- Pre-wired for multi-room audio
- Terrestrial TV Arial and satellite dish installed
- BT and TV points to all main rooms
- Extensive use of downlighting and 5 amp lighting circuits
- Intruder alarm fitted with 3 keypads (front door, back door and first floor landing)
- Remote control up & over garage door
- Wood style finish units in smoked oak with white agate lacquered cupboards and Silestone worktops
- Central Island incorporating Bora induction hob combining “down draft extractor” and breakfast bar
- Siemens appliances; oven, microwave, warming drawer, dishwasher, freezer and refrigerator
- Waste disposal unit with pressure switch
- Villeroy & Boch white sanitary ware
- Grohe chrome fittings
- Vanity drawer units
- Chrome heated towel rails
- Fitted Mirrors
Crabtree Close is quietly situated about a mile from Beaconsfield town centre and Railway Station (Marylebone 25 minutes) and less than 1.5 miles from the M40 accessing London, Heathrow and the M25. The increasingly popular new town offers excellent shopping with 2 large supermarkets and numerous specialist shops and boutiques along with a multitude of cafes, bars and restaurants.
Developer Germaine Homes
Open plan kitchen/family room
Spacious detached family house
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate