Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Let us help calculate the repayments on this property.Use our mortgage calculator
A spacious and well presented semi detached Victorian house situated in a convenient and popular central location with many period features throughout and fitted shutters. Points of note include:
- An entrance hall with solid wood floor, cloakroom and under-stairs storage.
- A delightful sitting room with a large sash windows to the front of the house, fireplace with wood burning stove and ornate wooden surround and built in shelving and cupboards either side of the chimney breast.
- An excellent kitchen/breakfast room which is well fitted with a range of floor and wall mounted units and with French doors opening directly onto the garden. The kitchen has excellent roof windows allowing a lot of light into the room and there is a large opening to the dining room with fitted cupboards.
- The principal bedroom to the front of the house has fitted cupboards and shelving, a feature fireplace and an en suite shower room. There is a further first floor bedroom to the rear which has outlooks to the garden, a fitted wardrobe and a sink.
- To the second floor are two further bedrooms, one with a feature fireplace, which are very well served by an extremely well fitted and designed family bathroom with a cast iron roll top bath and separate shower.
Princes Street is made up of very attractive mainly Victorian houses and cottages in close proximity to both Claremont and St. Peters primary schools. It is in a convenient location, about 0.5 miles to the train station and about 0.75 miles to the town centre. There are excellent shopping facilities in the town, particularly at the Royal Victoria Place shopping mall and in the lower part of the town are the famous Pantiles where there are restaurants, tea rooms and boutiques. Tunbridge Wells is renowned for its educational facilities and includes grammar schools. Recreational amenities include a cinema complex, theatres, a sports and leisure centre and two golf courses, tennis and squash clubs etc.
A shared driveway leads from the pavement to the front door and provides potential off street parking for a small car. To the rear, a timber decked terrace adjoins the house and the garden, which is south facing, is mainly laid to lawn and has a timber shed.
Principal Bedroom with En Suite
3 Further Bedrooms
South Facing Garden
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate