Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is a new build property
Impressive 4 bedroom detached brick built family home forming part of an exclusive new development located on the village outskirts with detached double garage & enclosed gardens. Constructed to a high specification, the property is an ideal investment for the discerning purchaser.
Hayfield Views is an exquisite collection of forty-three 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom new homes on the edge of Great Bourton; a beautiful village close to Banbury, just off the A423 Southam Road. This scheme is ideal for first time buyers, young professionals, families and people looking to release capital.
Inside each home, high quality craftsmanship is demonstrated by careful attention to detail and impeccable specifications that leave residents with the ultimate living quarters. As well as the new homes, this scheme will provide a contribution to the location and its community, with a brand new community hall and play area for the use of new residents and locals alike.
Great Bourton is located to the north of Banbury just off the A423 Southam Road. The village has a church and public house. The neighbouring village of Cropredy has a local primary school and further facilities. In the nearby market town of Banbury there is a more comprehensive range of facilities including superstore, shopping centre, mainline railway station providing access to London Marylebone, Oxford and the north, together with Junction 11 of the M40 motorway.
Fitted with an exciting interior that makes the most of light and space, highlighting elegant design and an enticing layout.
• The kitchen and utility room is equipped with a range of tall wall and floor cabinets.
• Fully integrated Bosch appliances to include multi-functional single oven, induction hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer, microwave oven and warming drawer.
• Quartz splash back which complements the worktop.
• Ceramic Porcelanosa floor tiles to the kitchen/dining, utility, cloakroom, hall and store under stairs.
• Bi-fold doors to the kitchen/family/garden room.
Bathroom & En-Suite
• Contemporary white ROCA bathroom suites.
• Heated chrome towel rail provided to the cloakroom, bathroom and en-suite.
• Mirror with shaver socket will be provided to the bathroom and en-suite.
• Ceramic Porcelanosa wall and floor tiles to the bathroom and en-suite.
• Vanity units to cloakroom, bathroom and master en-suite.
Electric Al & Multimedia
• Down lights to kitchen, hall, bathroom and en-suites and pendant lighting to remaining rooms.
• All rooms wired for Sky and Freeview TV distribution.
• Hammonds fitted wardrobes
• Glazed internal doors to ground floor in selected rooms.
• Under floor heating will be provided on the ground floor.
• Air source heat pump.
• Double glazed UPVC windows with multi point locking system.
• Turf to front garden with feature planting and turf to the rear garden.
• Power to garage.
• Close board fencing and respective access gate
• Hayfield Homes has a dedicated Customer Aftercare Department providing peace of mind for two years after you move into the property. The homes also come with a ten-year NHBC Warranty.
Two reception rooms
Double Detached Garage
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate