Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is a new build property
A brand new two bedroom stone built end of terraced home forming part of an exclusive development on the edge of Great Bourton; a beautiful village close to Banbury. This scheme is ideal for first time buyers, young professionals, families and people looking to release some capital.
Great Bourton is located to the north of Banbury just off the A423 Southam Road. The village has a church and public house. The neighbouring village of Cropredy has a local primary school and further facilities. In the nearby market town of Banbury there is a more comprehensive range of facilities including superstore, shopping centre, mainline railway station providing access to London Marylebone, Oxford and the north, together with Junction 11 of the M40 motorway.
Fitted with an exciting interior that makes the most of light and space, highlighting an elegant design and an enticing layout.
• The kitchen is equipped with a range of tall wall and floor cabinets and glass splash back behind the hob
• Fully integrated Bosch appliances to include multi-functional single oven, induction hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer and a separate integrated washer/dryer.
• Ceramic Porcelanosa floor tiles to the kitchen/dining, utility, cloakroom, hall and store under stairs.
• Double Doors to the kitchen/dining room.
• Contemporary white ROCA bathroom suite.
• Heated chrome towel rail provided to the cloakroom and bathroom.
• Mirror with shaver socket will be provided to the bathroom.
• Ceramic Porcelanosa wall and floor tiles to the bathroom.
Electric Al & Multimedia
• Down lights to kitchen, hall, bathroom and pendant lighting to remaining rooms.
• All rooms wired for Sky and Freeview TV distribution.
• Under floor heating will be provided on the ground floor.
• Air source heat pump.
• Double glazed UPVC windows with multi point locking system.
• Turf to front garden with feature planting and turf to the rear garden.
• Close board fencing and respective access gate.
• Hayfield Homes has a dedicated Customer Aftercare Department providing peace of mind for two years after you move into the property. The homes also come with a ten-year NHBC Warranty.
Off Road Parking
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate