Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Let us help calculate the repayments on this property.Use our mortgage calculator
This is a new build property
OVER 65 DEVELOPMENT - A 890 sq ft 2nd floor apartment. - Juliette balcony to Living Room - Two double Bedrooms - Open plan Kitchen and Living Room - Master Bedroom with en-suite - Family bathroom. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CALL 01753 886 464.
OVER 50% NOW SOLD. Set alongside Buckinghamshire's rolling Chiltern Hills is Audley Chalfont Dene retirement village. At its heart, the magnificent Chalfont House is home to 11 luxury apartments as well as the Audley Club with its health club, library and restaurant overlooking the landscaped grounds and lake. Chalfont Dene is located in close proximity to Chalfont St Peter village.
Kitchens • Fully fitted SieMatic kitchen units with a choice of door finishes • Corian worktops
• Integrated Bosch washer dryer • Integrated cooking appliances including Neff fan assisted oven and ceramic hob, auto sense extractor fan, microwave and dishwasher • Under unit kitchen lighting • Coloured glass splashback to hob • Soft door and drawer closers • Fully integrated fridge/freezer • Stainless steel bowl and a half inset sink with mixer tap spray head • Minoli ceramic floor tiles Bathrooms & En-suite • Elegant white Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware and Hansgrohe fittings
• Minoli ceramic tiles to full height behind sink, WC, bath and shower areas • Walk-in shower with level access (en-suite bathrooms) • Bathroom cabinets with integrated lighting and shaver points
• Chrome heated towel rail • Glass screens to shower areas with Hansgrohe shower controls
Internal Finishes • All windows are double glazed
• Painted white internal doors with chrome ironmongery • Integral wardrobe to master bedroom • Carpet to hall, living/dining areas and bedrooms • Non-slip ceramic floor tiles to kitchen, bathroom and en-suite. Lighting, Heating & Electrical • Recessed down-lighting in kitchen, bathroom and en-suite • Pendant lighting in living areas and bedrooms • Chrome sockets and switches with black inserts in kitchen (white to remaining areas) • Wiring for TV, FM and satellite signals to living room/dining room and looped to master bedroom • External lighting to terrace areas • Extract ventilation to kitchen and bathroom(s) • Telephone connection points in the living room and master bedroom • Fully controllable, independent, hot water heating system. Security & Safety • Emergency call system • Smoke detector
• Heat detector • Intruder alarm operated via a key pad in the hall and PIRs • Lifts to all floors available in all apartment buildings Sustainability Features • Low energy lighting • A & B rated appliances to kitchen • Ground source heat pumps utilised to capture energy and heat water.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN CHALFONT’S MANAGEMENT CHARGE?
• Buildings Insurance – for your property and all communal areas • Cleaning and redecoration to all communal areas • External maintenance of your property • Regular external window cleaning of your property • Professional garden and ground maintenance • Regular sweeping of roadways and footpaths • Servicing of C.C.T.V, emergency call system, intruder and smoke alarms • Membership of Audley Club with access to swimming pool, gymnasium, exercise suite, library, Bistro and Restaurant • First line carers and call line service 24 hours per day • £1 discount per hour on Care costs • Night Porter/security service • Night time removal of your refuse to a central collection area
• Free inter-property telephone calls with no time limit • £50.00 per month credit in restaurant/bar bistro • Fully serviced guest suite at advantageous price • 15% discount off Food and Beverage bills
• On site General Manager and Head of Care with supporting teams • Other reduced cost facilities such as stationery, photocopying etc. • Participation in social events and activities organised by the General Manager • Regular restaurant based promotions and events organised by the General Manager and team • Discounted gas & electric costs • Priority booking for our weekly fitness and well-being classes • Heating & lighting to communal areas. The monthly management fee from 1 March 2016 is £784.30, increased annually and cumulatively on 1 March in each year by the higher of the Average Earnings Index and the “all items” index figure of the Index of Retail Prices. Ground rent £500.00 per annum.
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate